Sweet memories - COCOA VANILLA STUDIO


Hello and welcome to the blog this morning! I was up on the Cocoa Vanilla Blog and shared a new layout I made featuring the gorgeous Wild at Heart collection.
This week is “Scraplift week” on the CVS blog, the focus is on a previous member layout, past or present and scraplift their creation. I chose the lovely Ulrike’s layout, I just love the clean and soft style with the big photo and it’s quite different from my own usual style, so I was so happy to had the chance to try it!



To start I cut some heart shapes with my Cameo and backed with different patterned papers from the Wild at Heart collection. I love how the beautiful patterns work together, they are so pretty next to each other. I used white card stock as my base, adhered my big photo, dropped watercolor around and let it dry. I layered the hearts under my big photo and for adding extra dimension I adhered them with double sided foam dots.

For embellishing I created two little cluster around my photo using card stock stickers and some pieces of ephemera. I love using word stickers very much, so I added some of these from the chipboard and the accessory sticker sheets around the hearts. The lovely glittered enable dots are “Must have items” on my pages recently! For adding title I adhered the wood veneer word Happy to the bottom of the page..


Thanks Ulrike for the inspiration, I hope you like how my layout turned out!
Thanks so much for joining me here today!
Bea

1 comment:

  1. Love it. Any chance of putting a "subscribe by email" on your blog? Your designs are lovely.

    ReplyDelete